EBS low profile double shielded cables offering very low resistance to keep your signal path clean and strong all the way through the pedalboard.
Very compact size and flexible cables ensure effective use of ALL space on your pedalboard.
Available in four lengths to cover your needs; 10cm, 18cm, 28cm, and 58 cm.
Also available as TRS (Stereo) patch cables in 28 and 58 cm (PCF-DLS28 & DLS58).
- Conductor: Flexible copper conductor low voltage audio signal system
- Operating Temperature: -15ºC to +70°C
- Outer Insulation: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride)
- Signal Copper Cores: 20 x 0,12mm
- Signal Insulation: PE (polyethylene)
- Copper Twisted Shield: 38 x 0,12mm
- Capacitance Cond./Shield: < 10 pF/decimeters
- Conductor Resistance: < 10 mOhm/decimeters
- Dimensions: 6 x 3 mm (rectangular cable) 30,0 x 13,0 x 6,0 mm (contact house)
- Connectors: ¼” 90 degrees angled audio plug